Register Now for the Grafton Optical educational webinar explaining QuickSee
Grafton Optical to host expert-led QuickSee Handheld Auto-Refractor webinar; How is QuickSee different from other auto refractors and what can it do for your practice and your patients? Register for your place today.
How is QuickSee different from other auto refractors and what can it do for your practice and your patients? Tuesday 5th April at 6pm GMT.
Join this webinar at 6pm GMT on Tuesday 5th April to learn about QuickSee, the award-winning handheld wavefront auto-refractor from PlenOptika. This webinar has been developed following the huge amount of interest seen in this device in the UK since its launch.
The session will be hosted by PlenOptika Chief Technical Officer Eduardo Lage, PHD, and Vice-President of Strategic Growth Initiatives, Oscar Lazaro and will include;
– a practical demonstration of the award winning QuickSee handheld auto-refractor
– discussion around QuickSee’s application in everyday practice and how it will benefit both you and your patients
– the opportunity for you to have your questions answered by the experts
QuickSee is the world’s most accurate handheld auto refractor. Its combination of the open view binocular design, wavefront aberrometry, and dynamic measurements produce clinically accurate autorefraction measurements, in a durable handheld format suitable for use in clinics and in the field. QuickSee is as accurate as the high-end clinical desktop autorefractors and demonstrates excellent agreement with subjective refraction.
Binocular measurements in 10 seconds
• Accelerates subjective refraction with a more accurate starting point
• Enables high throughput autorefraction
Accessible for patients with mobility issues and/or physical challenges
• Easy to use anywhere
• Patient friendly Strong agreement with subjective refraction
• <= 0.25 D: 60-70% of patients
• <= 0.5 D: 80-90% of patients
• Calibration free
• Operates in humid and dusty environments
• Can be used indoors and outdoors, in most light settings
• Includes hardened carrying case
• Up to 8 hours continuous use on battery, operates while tethered for charging
Get up to date with the latest technology by viewing this webinar REGISTER HERE